Administrators are users with advanced user rights on a wiki. They look over the wiki as a whole and administer the wiki. Although administrators have special user rights, anyone is allowed to edit on the wiki.
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users, who are typically chosen by the community and it's leaders who have access to the following rights:
- All privileges from the discussion moderator and content moderator groups.
- Delete and undelete pages, as well as delete images or files.
- Lock (protect) both a page and a file so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without adminship privileges.
- Block users who are vandalizing the wiki from editing and other actions.
- Grant and revoke both the chat moderator and discussion moderator rights.*
- Edit the community's skin and format.
- Edit whitelisted MediaWiki pages.
*Although Bureaucrats should be the only one giving rights, administrators are granted the power to give user privileges.
Would you like to apply for administrator, you may go to Apply for Staff.
Here are the local administrators on the Bizaardvark Wiki. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our local administrator, please contact the Executive Bureaucrat.Template:Admins